Thank you to all who attended our workshop. The presentation and reference links are available to download in the attachments section below.
We are delighted to announce our FREE half-day workshops to support businesses who may be affected by Brexit.
These workshops are in addition to our Clear Customs Training programme and will be available in Cork and Dublin.
This practical workshop will outline the full implications of Brexit on your company and highlight the Customs and non-customs procedures of Importing and Exporting in a post Brexit environment.
PLEASE NOTE: THE DATES OF THE WORKSHOPS HAVE CHANGED FROM THE DATES STATED IN SOME EMAILS:
DUBLIN – FULLY BOOKED
Location: Citywest Hotel, Dublin
Date: Wednesday 27 November 2019
Time: 9.30am to 1.00pm
Location: Rochestown Park Hotel, Cork
Date: Thursday 28 November 2019
Time: 9.30am to 1.00pm
At this workshop you will gain an appreciation of the complexities involved in trading with the UK after Brexit (importing, exporting and transiting); you will have a basis for assessing possible effects on your business including potential risks within your supply chain and indirect barriers to trade; and you will be guided as to the next steps you might take to advance your preparation and mitigate risk and cost.
Relevant website resources (forms, declarations etc.) will be demonstrated. Discussion and Q&A will be encouraged. At the end of this workshop participants will have a better understanding of their responsibilities, the nature and scale of the challenges and options to overcome them, and the next steps they should consider.
The topics covered under the programme include:
• An overview of the trading environment
2. Just in Time
• Formalising the relationship with customers/suppliers.
• Short notice LGV deliveries
• Role of freight forwarder/transport operator.
• Sharing responsibility for the journey to the customer.
• Reliability of delivery times.
4. SPS Products
• Different categories – Animal, Plant, Food, non-Food.
• Main points of regulation and control
5. Registration, Permissions and Licenses
• TRACES, Plant Health Registration
• Certifying bodies
• Transportation companies
6. Customs control
• AEO status
• Customs simplifications: Benefits and how to apply
• Internal processes
• Corporate structure / Control structure / Expert resources
7. Terms of Trade
DUBLIN on Wednesday 27 NOVEMBER – FULLY BOOKED
To register for this workshop in CORK on Thursday 28 NOVEMBER click HERE.
All attendees must register individually.
If you have any queries please email [email protected]