Thank you to all who attended this Customs Clearance Declarations seminar. Please see the attached presentation below.
To address the ongoing demand and provide immediate and practical support to companies who have registered their interest, we are holding a new FREE half-day Seminar in Customs Clearance Declarations in Letterkenny, Co Donegal, which will provide companies with detailed information on the Customs Clearance Declarations process.
Location: Mount Errigal Hotel, Letterkenny, Co Donegal
Date: Monday 7th October 2019
Time: 9.30am to 12.30pm
The seminar will provide an intensive overview of the Customs Clearance Declarations process, a demonstration of how to complete eSADs and help companies determine the best path for their business. It will also provide business owners/managers with information on the customs procedures and declaration requirements that may exist post-Brexit.
This seminar will enable you to decide whether to:
• Contract a Freight Forwarder/Customs Agent to complete your customs declarations OR
• Train your own staff to complete customs declarations in-house.
Companies who attend the seminar will have the opportunity to confirm their continued requirement for a Clear Customs training course and may be prioritised as and when additional places become available (subject to prior Expression of Interest registration on https://www.skillnetireland.ie/)
Note: Attendance at the seminar does not guarantee the allocation of places on a Clear Customs course or meet the training eligibility requirement for the Financial Incentive.
– The role of customs.
– The export supply chain and customs responsibilities of different participants.
– Customs procedures – what are they, why are they important.
– Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) – definition, how to obtain and benefits
– The declarations, certificates, check points etc. needed to export goods.
– Terms of delivery and implications for exporters.
– Transit, comprehensive guarantees, payment of taxes/duties.
– Origin, classification, valuation – find out how to declare.
– Simplified Customs – what it is and how to avail.
– Live demo of an Import eSAD (Customs Declarations Form used to trade).
– Documentation required to complete an Import eSAD.
– Financial cost of eSAD software including licence fee & cost per declaration.
– Operating as a customs broker.
To register for this seminar click HERE.
All attendees must register individually.
If you have any queries please email [email protected]
Supported by Getting Ireland Brexit Ready, the Clear Customs free training initiative is delivered through Skillnet Ireland by CILT Skillnet.