CILT Skillnet has launched a new GDP Upskilling Initiative.
The aim of this initiative is to support businesses in the supply chain sector with significantly increased subsidies for new GDP training.
The initiative is open to businesses in the supply chain sector wishing to upskill employees who have not previously completed GDP training. *
Three GDP training courses delivered by the Irish Exporters Association are significantly subsidised under this initiative:
This 3-day virtually delivered course will be held on 20, 21 & 22 May 2020.
The GDP Champion is the key contact point in a company on all compliance and quality aspects of GDP practices along the supply chain.
- Falsified medicines directive
- Outsourcing activities
- Deferral of the medical device regulation
- Quality Management Systems
- Comprehensive examples of writing SOPs
- Supplier and customer approval process
- Premises and storage
- Preparation for audits
This unsubsidised cost of this course is €1,850 however this course is available for €750 under this initiative.
This 1.5-hour online course is available anytime.
The course is for key personnel involved in:
- Supply chain activities
- Handling or managing medicinal products
- Introduction to GDP
- Overview of the regulators
- GDP & the supply chain
- Key legislation
- Quality systems key components for GDP
This unsubsidised cost of this course is €145 however this course is available for €75 under this initiative.
This 2-hour online course is available anytime.
The course is for drivers who collect, transport and deliver pharmaceutical or medical products.
- Unit 1: Healthcare Products
- Unit 2: What is GDP and Why we need it
- Unit 3: The Drivers role in GDP (part 1)
- Unit 4: The Drivers role in GDP (part 2)
This unsubsidised cost of this course is €90 however this course is available for €45 under this initiative.
This initiative is now CLOSED.
* Please note that this initiative is not directed at employees wishing to renew existing GDP qualifications.