Are you involved in the Manufacturing, Transportation or Storage of Pharmaceutical or Medical Device products and need a better understanding of your responsibilities to ensure supply chain compliance? If so, the GDP Champion training course is for you.
The IEA’s Good Distribution Practice (GDP) Passport plays a key role in assuring security in the life sciences supply chain through compliance and understanding risks and responsibilities. The GDP Champion is the key contact point on all compliance and quality aspects of GDP practices along the supply chain.
Increasing demand from industry and evolving EU Guidelines for Good Distribution Practice has brought GDP to the forefront of Pharma, MedTech and Logistics operations. This course covers the practical implementation of GDP in the Supply Chain.
What is covered?
- Regulatory Compliance including Pharma, Medtech, Cosmetics and Falsified Medicines
- Quality Management / Systems
- Documentation (Including records)
- Recalls / Returns
- Transportation (Including Outsourced activities / Sub contractors)
- Temperature controlled requirements
- Validation of a Supply Chain
- SLA / SOP writing
- Deviations / CAPA’s
- Pre – Audit Inspection processes
Who should attend?
- Supply Chain Companies
- Freight Forwarders
- Life Sciences Companies
The unsubsidised price for this course is €1,850.
This course is delivered by the Irish Exporters Association.
Back to all Training Programmes