This workshop is part of CILT Skillnet’s Logistics Masterclass Series.
This one-day Transport Management workshop will be delivered interactively through teamwork, exercises and discussions on presented management theories. Training is conducted at a lively pace with the primary aim of equipping participants with the knowledge and capabilities to return to their workplace with new and efficient strategies which can be implemented for business growth. Areas covered are:
- Global Trade and Transportation, threats and opportunities in the Business Environment.
- Overview of Transport in Ireland and impact on the economy.
- Transportation as a major component in the Supply Chain and Value Chain
- Transport optimisation and consolidation strategies.
- Economics of Transportation, fixed and variable costs, pricing and cost metrics.
- Competition variables.
- Reverse Logistics, implications and opportunities.
- Collaboration and use of 3PLs, 4PLs, 5PLs
- Environmental concerns and compliance.
- Impact of Technology on distribution and the future of Transportation
A 50% discount is available to businesses on the third and subsequent Masterclass workshop when they book two different workshops at the normal subsidised price of €149 (t&cs apply). To get this discount email [email protected] after booking your first two workshops and we’ll send you a discount code to use for future bookings.
The unsubsidised price for this course is €250.
All Masterclass workshops can be delivered on an in-house basis allowing you to train more personnel at a time and place that best suits your business. Email [email protected] for more information.
Back to all Training Programmes