Start date: 21 October 2020
Duration: 8 x evening sessions over 8 weeks
Location: Remote - Online through Zoom
Certificate: Certificate of Completion
Course code: 15208
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS COURSE ARE CLOSED.
The aim of the programme is to upskill small Irish businesses in the wider logistics sector in the area of digital marketing.
The programme is targeted at small Irish businesses ( less than 50 employees or sole traders) in the wider logistics sector who have currently have limited to no in-house marketing capabilities with the view of supporting those businesses to succeed and grow.
The programme is pitched at persons in those businesses who have little or no digital marketing skills.
Over 8 weeks, the learners will gain an understanding of the impact of digital marketing on a business and its customers so they can take a more focused view and effectively integrate their knowledge into the business's decision-making.
On completion of the programme the learner will be equipped with the skills needed to work in a digital marketing role in the business.
This programme is heavily subsidised at 90%.
Unsubsidised cost of this programme is €500
This programme will be delivered remotely using Zoom.
NOTE: Special conditions regarding this programme:
This programme is for small businesses or sole-traders in the logistics sector only i.e. less than 50 employees.
Only one place per business is available.
- Have specialised knowledge of the digital and marketing fundamentals required to get your logistics/transport business online.
- Be able to create and edit digital content including image, video & blog.
- Be able to build and manage an online community around your business.
- Be able to establish and maintain an online presence for a business that attract new customers into your business
- Develop personal digital and transversal skills.
- Use the various analytical tools for the evaluation of marketing performance
- Apply theories of B2C and B2B buying behaviour in the decision-making process in an online environment
Week 1: Introduction to Marketing & Digital Marketing
Week 2: Marketing Strategy
Week 3: Content Marketing & Email Marketing Strategy
Week 4: Google Analytics
Week 5: Search Engine Optimisation & Pay-Per-Click Advertising
Week 6: E-Commerce & Influencer Marketing
Week 7: Social Media
Week 8: Campaign Planning & Management + Web Design, UX, & Traditional Marketing Approaches
To view a detailed outline of the course content click on the button below.
Week 1: Wednesday 21 Oct 2020 – 6.30pm to 9.00pm
Week 2: Wednesday 04 Nov 2020 – 6.30pm to 9.00pm
Week 3: Wednesday 11 Nov 2020 – 6.30pm to 9.00pm
Week 4: Wednesday 18 Nov 2020 – 6.30pm to 9.00pm
Week 5: Wednesday 25 Nov 2020 – 6.30pm to 9.00pm
Week 6: Wednesday 02 Dec 2020 – 6.30pm to 9.00pm
Week 7: Wednesday 09 Dec 2020 – 6.30pm to 9.00pm
Week 8: Wednesday 16 Dec 2020 – 6.30pm to 9.00pm
Learners will need access to a computer with internet access and have basic computer skills.
Successful learners will be awarded a Certificate of Completion by CILT Skillnet.