Start date: 12 November 2019
Duration: 3 Days
Location: Croke Park Stadium, Dublin 3
Cost: €1600 - €1900
Course code: GDPC
Are you involved in the Manufacturing, Transportation or Storage of Pharmaceutical or Medical Device products and need a better understanding of your responsibilities to ensure supply chain compliance? If so, the GDP Champion training course is for you.
The Good Distribution Practice (GDP) Passport plays a key role in assuring security in the life sciences supply chain through compliance and understanding risks and responsibilities. The GDP Champion is the key contact point on all compliance and quality aspects of GDP practices along the supply chain.
Increasing demand from industry and evolving EU Guidelines for Good Distribution Practice has brought GPD to the forefront of Pharma, MedTech and Logistics operations. This course covers the practical implementation of GDP in the Supply Chain.
As part of the GDP Passport Scheme, the GDP Champion 3 Day Programme is designed to fully address the issues above.
- Supply Chain Companies
- Freight Forwarders
- Life Sciences Companies
- Regulatory Compliance including Pharma, Medtech, Cosmetics and Falsified Medicines
- Quality Management / Systems
- Documentation (Including records)
- Recalls / Returns
- Transportation (Including Outsourced activities / Sub contractors)
- Temperature controlled requirements
- Validation of a Supply Chain
- SLA / SOP writing
- Deviations / CAPA’s
- Pre – Audit Inspection processes