Start date: 15 June 2021
Duration: Half Day (9:30am to 12.30pm)
Course code: 18577
This half-day course is for those who are new to exporting and importing, as well as those who have more experience and want to remain current on industry news.
Selecting the most suitable Incoterms for a contract when exporting or importing products can be difficult. Since the commercial consequences of the terms are often misunderstood, you risk incurring excessive costs and other responsibilities, which can often be avoided.
The subsidised cost of the course is €225.
This course will be delivered by Trade Advisers
This course is suitable for anyone involved in exporting, importing, purchasing, sales/marketing, logistics, supply chain, customer service, credit managers, legal, customs brokers and freight forwarders.
This 1/2 day course provides clarity around:
- Why choosing the right incoterms is so important for your business and
- How choosing the right incoterms can benefit your business financially and practically.
This workshop will describe, in detail, the various Incoterms and how the risk and responsibility – both commercial and regulatory – can shift between seller and buyer.
This workshop will demonstrate the strengths and weaknesses of each Incoterm, highlighting and showcasing which Incoterm is best for your business and how to avoid unnecessary risk to your business.
With the knowledge gained on this course, you will have a better understanding of the various Incoterms and how to apply them to best suit your business.
- Overview of all Incoterms
- How Incoterms define the shipping costs and responsibilities for buyer and seller
- How risk is distributed being buyer and seller
- How to use the concept of Incoterms to benefit your business financially
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each Incoterm rule
A computer with internet access sufficient for live streaming is required.