Start date: 16 November 2021
Duration: 9:30am - 1:30pm
Location: Virtual Classroom
Certificate: Certificate of Completion
Course code: 19452
Today’s supply chains are now more vulnerable to a broad range of risks that can have a significant impact on an organisation’s ability to trade. Supply Chain Risk Management is becoming a top priority, as companies risk losing money and business as a result of supply disruption, intellectual property loss, cost volatility, non-compliance fines and incidents that cause damage to both the organisational brand and its reputation.
This is an introductory level eLearning course for supply chain professionals. It is designed to provide participants with knowledge of supply chain security and assist them in identifying threats and risks to their organisation, both internally and externally.
This course is delivered virtually by Logicount Limited
The course is significantly subsidised at €295
Logistics and Supply Chain personnel involved in the Transportation and Storage of High Value and/or High Risk shipments.
Module 1 – Introduction to Supply Chain Security
This module will explore the following areas:
- Understand the Global Supply Chain Process
- Review of Incoterms and your liabilities
- Risks in the Supply Chain
- Case Studies
Module 2 – Risk Management in the Supply Chain
- Risk Analysis
- Identifying risk at country, region level
- Intelligence Networks
- Risk Assessments
Module 3 – Vendor Selection and Supplier Management
- How to conduct due diligence on suppliers
- Auditing for Supply Chain Security
Module 4 – Security Engineering – Storage and Transit
- Physical and electronic security systems
- Security requirements
Module 5 – Supply Chain Security Standards
- Understand what standards are available in the supply chain
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement a Supply Chain Security Management system
- Identify Critical Control Points (CCP) and risk areas in the supply chain
- Develop a security management approach to all areas within the distribution of Medicinal Products for Human Use.
- Understand key challenges the Logistics industry faces with regards to Supply Chain Security.
- Recognize the global and regional variations on Supply Chain Security and where it falls from a regulatory viewpoint.
Each participant will be awarded a Certificate of Completion