Start date: Programme is ongoing. Start any time!
Duration: Self-Paced Learning (approx. 100hrs) with 1 day assessment workshop
Certificate: CPD and QQI Level 6 Award in Train the Trainer - Delivery and Evaluation
Take your career to the next level, with this comprehensive and globally recognised Train the Trainer course - Certified by QQI & CPD!
Learn to deliver training that is memorable, lively, interactive and effective, helping you become a trainer that makes a difference.
This course is self-paced learning through Training for Success's easy to use online eLearning platform.
This course is ideal for:
• Newly Appointed Trainers
• On the Job Trainers
• Team Leaders
• Staff involved in Administration, Delivery, Design and Assessment
• Those who are planning a career in Training and Development
• Trainers who need to up-skill and gain a formal Train the Trainer National Qualification that is aligned a Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications
• Those who need credit towards another QQI Certificate i.e. Business, Administration etc.
International Best Practices
In accordance with International Best Practices, this course is designed to enhance your existing skills, knowledge and attitude in relation to:
- Course Design
- Course Delivery
- Evaluation of Training
This online interactive course includes the following modules:
Unit 1 – Theory of Training & Adult Learning
Unit 2 – Train the Trainer General
Unit 3 – Programme Design
Unit 4 – Preparing For Training Delivery
Unit 5 – Training Delivery & Assessment
Unit 6 – Evaluation of Training
By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Design, Deliver and evaluate interactive training content that accelerates the learning process
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills while interacting with your learners
- Use powerful questioning techniques to promote learner participation
- Work effectively with a range of learner groups, including managing behaviours in a training setting
To successfully complete this course, you are required to complete 6 Course Units, Assignments and a Skills Demonstration.
These requirements involve self-study, research and design; as such, you will need access to the internet, a computer and a printer.
On completion of the self-paced units, learners on this course can arrange an appointment to take their assessment via Zoom at a time that is convenient to them.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a CPD and QQI Level 6 Award in Train the Trainer – Delivery and Evaluation